Hello, I am 26 years grown male. I am in a relationship. We live together. She is 24 years old. We are sexually active but the problem is she has a very low libido while I have a carve of sex for 2-3 time a week. This difference is tearing our relationship apart. We always have small fights over this topic. Please help me what to do.

Hello, I am 26 years grown male. I am in a relationship. ...
U need 2 learn the different ways of enjoying sex other than penetration for full satisfaction. Hv more foreplay. Rather than fights, its better 2 talk over. Try 2 understand her view.
U will have to understand that a Physical relationship also involves emotions. Without which it just becomes a mechanical act. So you will have to see that whether you running too fast into the act. Therefore you should give time to her also to get ready for the act and not just search for your own self pleasure.