I am trying to get loose my weight and gain colour to my body can you suggest anything for these problems.

I am trying to get loose my weight and gain colour to my ...
Hi Lybrate user weight loss can not be acheived with medicine you to need to follow a proper diet and physical activity weight loss tips 1. Avoid much outside food, fried food and junk food. 2.Avoid papad, pickles, Coconut-peanut chutney. 3.Can eat homemade Paneer sabji, sandwich, paratha. 4.Opt for Brown bread, low fat cheese, skimmed milk, roasted food items. 5.Use skimmed milk in food items as much as possible, sprinkle over cooked sabji and add in milk, soups as thickening agent. Can be eaten as wholesome powder also 6.Avoid too much off starchy foods like Potato, Yam, arvi, sweet-potato, sabu dana (Sago), Maida, corn-flour. 7.Eat lots and lots of vegetables and green leafy vegetables in form of cooked vege, Salads & Soup. 8.Avoid canned and processed foods like cream biscuits, wafers, pickle, papad For specific weight loss diet loss plan, please enroll in my weight loss package.