How can we cure the patient from diabetes and what happened to the patient when he get suffered by diabetes and high blood pressure together and how can we cure them by using daily domestic treatments?

How can we cure the patient from diabetes and what happen...
Diabetes affects all organs in the body ? Eyes, kidneys, nerves, reproductive system all are affected, In fact, from toe to hair. For diabetic control, patient and doctor should be in constant touch for regular follow up and advice. It is not as easy task to control blood sugar in the desired normal range. Whatever we eat is metabolised to sugar in the body to provide energy for our daily activities. For the absolute control, one has to monitor his / her blood sugar at regular intervals (Self-Monitoring of Blood glucose ? SMBG). Though difficult, this can be done by a glucometer and keep a record. Get an idea of Fasting sugar (FBS) and 2 hours after food (PPBS), & HbA1C (inform me) and check before dinner and after every major food. The basic idea is to reduce the food intake to 1/3 of what you take now. The dictum of sugar control is diet, exercise, diet + medicine and at later stage medicine+ Insulin will be needed. There are different diet plans of varying calories for each person depending on his activity & life style. For sugar control there is the need for regular advice and follow up. Just one time consultation or advice is not enough to guide a diabetic in scientifically & medically correct manner. For giving you regular follow up you ask me privately with all details like your daily eating pattern and medicines you take. I assure you a proper guidance... if you keep in touch.