Hello doctor I am experiencing cracking of joint in my chest and a little upper back pain. Upper back pain is not an issue for me but the chest joint cracking at times scares me a lot. It first started as a little pain in my left upper chest some days later it started to crack and from then when ever it pains I feel like stretching and when I stretch in a certain way it cracks with a knuckle cracking sound. And when it cracks the pain goes away and comes back later and I stretch again. The pain and cracking happens only in the second left rib is what I feel (towards sternum) I carry 20L water bottle to the 3rd floor every alternate day from the past one year can it be caused because of that? Thank you.

Hello doctor
I am experiencing cracking of joint in my ch...
You should consult your family physician. It may appear to be just a muscular / ligament pain, but any underlying spinal cause (posture)) mus be ruled out for a long term solution. BEST WISHES.
Hello doctor
Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times.