I am chewing tobacco for past 2 years I want to stop it because it damages my teeth but I can't is there any way to stop this habit.

I am chewing tobacco for past 2 years I want to stop it b...
It's a habit you must have a strong will to do so.
You have to keep a strong will-power to quit it.
Since you understand that its wrong habit and you want to stop it, make your willpower strong and no one can stop you from quitting. Nothing helps besides a strong will to leave the habit.
Yep there are many ways for it. Beginning with your will to quit, but as it is very addictive many a times it has to to be combined with other methods such as Nicotine Replacements. But don't take as such, always take them under guidance of an tobacco cessation expert or Oral Medicine Expert regarding the same.