Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I got love marriage 1 year ago and we have 3 months old baby. Still now also I am living with my husband's parents in their village and my husband had job in some other place and he will come monthly once. When he come he won't spend time with me like talking to me or taking me outside like that. Only during bed time he will come to me. Remaining time he will watch TV or play with mobile all time. Even if I try to talk he won't reply properly. Before marriage he used to talk continuously all day and night and used to show a lot of love on me but now he completely changed. He is just using me for his need that's it. He don't even call me if he goes away to job. I came out of my house and married him without my parents permission by cheating them for him that's why now they are not talking to me and my husband also not showing love on me. I am not at all happy with this life. Please suggest me how could I change my husband.

3 Doctors Answered
Hi I got love marriage 1 year ago and we have 3 months ol...
Have a marital counselling Then he will be OK.
Hi I got love marriage 1 year ago and we have 3 months ol...
Hello. You seem to have got yourself into lot of trouble by cheating your parents. You can NOT change anyone. But you can change YOURSELF first! Only people in this world who shall ever listen to you are your mother & father. SO you need to reestablish relationship with your parents first. Once you have your parental backing, you shall gain confidence. Get into a job & start earning fixed income. Refuse sexual relationship with your husband if you do not want to do sex. Seek professional help like women welfare if you feel any kind of threat to your safety. Good Luck.
Hi I got love marriage 1 year ago and we have 3 months ol...
You have learnt the lesson the hard way. Many men spend lots of time talking with women during love and after marriage will come only for sex. That is the reason to properly select the person before marriage. Take a break go back to your parents informing your hubby. Try to get other interests in life like teaching job (as you are in village), tuitions or gardening. Start doing things you enjoy, discuss with your hubby the need to talk and share. All the best
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.