I am 24 years old. My teeth is yellowish in colour. Dark yellow in back side of teeth. I have a very bad condition. I have many dental problem. I have dark black spot in teeth which is known as bacteria. There are 10 mm and 5 mm gap in front four teeth. How much money I need to spent to overall treatment in any private clinic? Tell me on detail sir Tell me some home remedies.

Hello Lybrate user, I will start with yellowish discolouration. You are not brushing properly, brush twice daily after meals. You will have to undergo scaling which is actually cleaning of teeth surfaces with an ultrasonic instrument. This will cost you around 1500 to 2000 rs. Black spot may be either cavity or stain, if cavity then it need to be filled up. Filliing of cavity for each tooth will cost you around 500 to 1000rs. Gaps in between your teeth needs to be treated with braces which will cost you around 30 to 40k. For such condition there is no home remedies, you will have to visit a dentist and treat it. Hope this helps.
You required Scaling of teeth first and for gap you need orthodontic treatment As per your description. Other details like picture and xray required for better diagnosis and treatment plan. Thank you.