Menstruating since 4 days .is it withdrawal bleed or implantation. Because I took unwanted 72 after my intercourse on 11/8 .and started to bleed on 30/8 .To prepare my periods I took turmeric in boiled water one time. Otherwise my actual date is on 4/8 which is yet to come or I need to do urine test.

Menstruating since 4 days .is it withdrawal bleed or impl...
Dear user since you menstruating no need to go for pregnancy, now your dates may vary. Turmeric may increase bleeding. So pls b careful Whn you use turmeric. Thnx.
Dear lybrate-user, The Menstruation cycle may change a bit after taking oral contracaeptives. Wait for the bleeding to stop. After 15 days you can do a pregnancy test with preganews just to be sure. If bleeding does not stop according to your regular cycle, consult a doctor.
Can cause symptoms like pregnancy symptoms, and mess up your cycle. You'll bleed when its not due and your period will be late. Its a large dose of hormones and is only meant for emergencies, NO HARM in getting test after couple of next cycles.