As I don't have dense hair, my hair is so thin and there is gaps which makes me to feel low, I tried many treatments, I was using manforce as my Dr. suggested, then later on went to herbal oils, is thr really possible of making hairs denser and blacker, Do I have to still believe all these treatments. Fed up of this issue .Right now blinking and longing for an perfect treatment to make my hair dense.

As I don't have dense hair, my hair is so thin and there ...
Mr. lybrate-useryou should take healthy diet rich in proteins, iron and antioxidants. For effective and harmless treatment consult to a homoeopathic physician and take appropriate medicines.
Hi Mr. lybrate-user, First we need to assess the cause for your hair thinning. If there is any medical condition causing this thinning, like androgenic alopecia, we need to treat the underlying medical condition. If there is no medical condition and your hair is naturally the way it is, there is nothing much we can do. We could try PRP treatments and mesotherapy, but the results will be variable. This is my honest opinion. Take care.