I had sex with my girlfriend on her 12th day of her mensuration cycle. We had it without a condom but I did not cum inside. How my chances are there of getting her pregnant. How to know whether she will get pregnant or not. She will have her period on 16 november.

I had sex with my girlfriend on her 12th day of her mensu...
There are chances of getting pregnant even even though you release seminal fluid outside vagina. When you get excited, some slimy lubricating fluid (prostatic fluid) flow in penile urethra that may contain some sperms which enter vaginal tract during intercourse before proper ejaculation happens. Also there maybe some sperms remained in penile urethra from previous Ejaculation. There are maximum chances of getting pregnant in the mid cycle days  of menstrual cycle. If your cycle is of 28 days (1st day to be counted on the day menstrual flow starts) the 14th day bears the maximum chances of getting pregnant. On the both sides of 14th day chances of conceiving gradually decreases with minimum chance (not zero ) near 1st and 28th day of cycle.
You have done unprotected sex. You didn't cum inside her. There are chances of pregnancy but less. You can do urine pregnancy test on first morning sample of urine after 20 days of sex, to confirm it. Follow this and give feedback.