Bad breeth me namak Aur gunguna water mila ke kar sakte Hai isme Koi side effect to nahi hoga.

Hello For bad breath visit a dentist and there is no side effect for this but it is better to get it treated permanently. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements.
Hello Lybrate user, there is no side effect in using like warm saline reinse, in fact it is one of th effective ways of decreasing the infection in oral cavity. Yes it can reduce the bad breath, but yiu should visit a dentist and let him find out the reason of foul smell from your mouth. Hope this helps.
Nahi, koi side effects nahi hoga. Saath hi agar dentist se cleaning polishing kara len, bahot jyada laabh hoga. Fir mouthwash ke prayog se kuch hi samay me bad breath kam ho jayega aur seeghra hi samapt bhi ho sakta hai. Dhanyawad.
Nahi.
Salt n warm water gaggles are good for bad breath but brush twice daily and gaggle after every meals still bad breath persist use mouthwash.
Hello lybrate-user, Bad breadth mai warm water with a pinch of salt use kar sakte hai. There is no side effect but for better effect first go for cleaning and use mouthwash after brushing.
I donot advocte any of these home remedies for solving the problem of bad breath. Brush after each meal, get a scaling done from a dentist.