Sir, I am 51 years old having alcoholic habit how to avoid it? and day to day I am getting weakness in sexual (for erection etc etc.) kindly suggest me medicine. Thanks & Regards.

Sir, I am 51 years old having alcoholic habit how to avoi...
Dear, Alcoholism is alcohol addiction. If you?re ready to stop drinking and willing to get the support you need, you can recover from alcoholism and alcohol abuse?no matter how bad the addiction or how powerless you feel. The first step in treating alcoholism is accepting that you have a problem. Confronting an addiction and accepting responsibility for your actions isn?t easy. But it?s a necessary step on the road to treatment and recovery. You should then consult a psychiatrist / psychologist who fill follow this treatment. 1. Detoxification using medicines. 2. Behavior modification with the help of therapies. 3. Counseling. 4. Medication to sustain and 5. Long term support. These given steps are essential for any addict to get effectively rid of alcoholism. Therefore, you need to stick to the treatment plan and cooperate with your psychiatrist / psychologist. Take care.