My daughter is 2 years old. 15 days back she suffered from vomiting and loose motion. Yesterday 15 days course of Lanzol Tab was completed .today her body temperature is changing hourly. Suddenly she becomes so warm suddenly she gets chilled. And now I giving her homeopathic medicine as our family doctor suggested to give her safe medicine. According to him she is having any sort of infection nothing else. She is teething also .this time molar teeth is about to be visible .i want to know whether its teething problem .or infection? She is not complaining about any sort of pain. Just body temperature is fluctuating.

My daughter is 2 years old. 15 days back she suffered fro...
Keep a temperature chart (that will help in diagnosis also ). Do not give antibiotics unnecessarily. You can contact me if the symptom persists. Please give her freshly prepared home food (small portions as she wants ).
It is very likely that she may be having these symptoms as a result of teething, but infection cannot be completely ruled out at this stage. I would suggest you to give her some medication to bring down the temperature whenever it crosses 100 degrees and observe for next 1-2 days, if fever becomes higher or more frequent or any other new symptoms develop then you must take her to a doctor to check for any infection and start appropriate medications.