My friend suffering from masturbation addiction. He masturbate once in a week. Is it dangerous for his health.

My friend suffering from masturbation addiction. He mastu...
Infrequent Masturbation (once a week) is a natural sexual practice. The act of infrequent masturbation is as natural as making love, and, just like sexual intercourse it does not have any adverse effects on your health. Things like it causes acne, impotence, dark circles around the eyes etc. Are just unfounded assumptions and are not correct. Is regular sexual intercourse bad for you? Then how can infrequent masturbation be bad for you as it only mimics the sexual act. One can masturbate up to a couple of times a week with no ill effects. You just need to be aware about the difference between excessive masturbation and compulsive masturbation. The latter can lead to a few problems, if you feel that you masturbate compulsively, and then it is a good idea to contact me in person through Lybrate for help. Masturbation trains us to think that sexual desire is something that should be satisfied immediately, and it reinforces the idea that sex is about selfish instant gratification. While love is all about giving and sacrificing one's desires for the needs of another person, infrequent masturbation is all about training us to do whatever we want to feel good. Masturbation slowly but surely destroys our ability to give and receive love. It is just a way to release sexual tension While a man who frequently masturbates may find that he has a lower volume of semen per ejaculation, he would not run out, and he won't become infertile. His testicles begin producing and storing sperm during puberty and this sperm production continues throughout much of his adult life. It is a myth that satisfying yourself sexually will diminish your performance in bed.
masturbation is non harmful sexual Outlet procedure. Don't worry concentrate on duty and do physical exercises.