Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife having so much anger on my mother. Always she thinks about children. She thinks my mother separate children from her even though my parents are not staying with us. My father age is 75 years and my mother age is 69 years. My parents are very cool and no one from relatives or know people dislike on them except my Wife. She always this abnormal about my parents and she behaves almost same with her parents as well. I am only one son to my parents. Please advise what will be the best solution for her.

1 Doctor Answered
My wife having so much anger on my mother. Always she thi...
She needs some counselling related to insight of her behaviour to be explained by expert such as psychiatrist or psychotherapist. After gain of insight that she is really doing wrong she can be motivated for some regular relaxation exercises and participation of healthy community such as yoga group can solve your problem but If this will not help then some medicines will certainly help you.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.