I had protected sex in the the 1st week of July. I've also got my periods twice during this time, the first one was late by around 1 week and it occurred approximately around 20th of July while the 2nd one occurred on 16th of august. But recently I'm having some health issues which are similar to the ones which occur during pregnancy. These are: 1. Continued weakness 2. Frequent back ache 3. Head ache 4. Occasional chest pain (below and in between the breasts) 5. Loss of appetite 6. Mood swings 7. Also, along with these symptoms I've also noticed that recently I've become more vulnerable to mosquito bites. I wanted to go for Beta hCG test but the pathology supervisor advised me not to do so without proper consultation and based on my symptoms advised me to get the following tests done, 1. CBC-5, EDTA WHOLE BLOOD 2. GLUCOSE RANDOM, PLASMA 3. THYROID PANEL, SERUM So my main concern is that, is there any chance of me getting pregnant and should I go for any sort of pregnancy test or am I just over thinking. I'm 21 years old and am unmarried and don't want to get pregnant right now. Kindly help me.

I had protected sex in the the 1st week of July. I've als...
My opinion is you r not pregnant. For confirmation you can do UPT at home. No need of Beta HCG. The symptoms described by you are signs of general debility and stress. Kindly get the UPT done and just take medicine for general debility. Do not worry. I'd suggest you to consult me personally if you seem it necessary. I hope, I have answered your queries.