I have given birth to child on 21 April 2017 by surgery operation delivery, again I want to conceive baby and become pregnant I can conceive after 4 months of operation now.

I have given birth to child on 21 April 2017 by surgery o...
It's not advisable, as body needs time to recover.
I gather it was a cesarean section. You are 26 years old. Ideally give yourself 2 years before the next pregnancy for optimum health of baby and yourself.
You should not. There is already a scar on uterus wait atleast for 1 month.
ideally there should be a gap of minimum one year before you think about next pregnancy because when you are pregnant again with baby at 9 months, the gap between two would be about 2 years. you never know that next time, doctors may give you a chance for normal delivery