I feel my mouth are gets dry very easily, I apply very expensive lip balm and also I apply oil on my lips But it gets chapped all the time I drink enough water also But nothing helps Please suggest something.

I feel my mouth are gets dry very easily,
I apply very ex...
You v to look for dehydration I mean drink enough water take balanced diet if problem still persists seek medical/dental specialist help.
I apply very ex...
Get your self checked for diabetes.
I apply very ex...
This is very common problem. Apply sugar ssolution with honey and apply gently in your lips. Apply honey directly into your lips. Take few petals of roses and soaked it in milk for an hour and then mashed it to make a paste and apply it on lips. Apply coconut oil. Apply castor oil directly into your lips. Apply milk cream into your lips. With this you need proper homeopathic treatment for permanent solution of your problem. Soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation.