I am having low back pain - nerve stimulation pain (not able to sleep or sit) if I stand some relaxation. This is happening on and off multiple times a day Please advise me on the treatment.

I am having low back pain - nerve stimulation pain (not a...
If you have low back pain and sciatica you can undergo intermittent pelvic traction where in your half of your body weight will be added in the electronic traction so that that would help you to reduce the pain, along with Interferential therapy stimulations which would help you to get relieved from the radiating pain. Apply ice for the pain to get subsided immediately. If you cannot go immediately for the physiotherapy treatment. Ice can be kept in the low back where you have back pain. It is suggestible to wear Lumbo sacral belt which would help you to build the abdominal muscle tone which itself would make you feel better. You can also wear MCR chappals which would help you to have less weight falling in the painful back.