My hight is 5" 9 but my weight is 50-52 kg I am Vegetarian how can I increase my weight If I need to eat egg then I can eat it but I can't eat chicken.

My hight is 5" 9 but my weight is 50-52 kg I am Vegetaria...
Consult a homeopathic doctor in your locality. Additionally take homeopathic medicine Alfalfa mother tincture, 10 drops ,thrice daily for 2 weeks. In addition take more soyabean, milk ,egg, fruits,pulses and green leafy vegetables in your diet. Hope you will improve.
Hi Mr. lybrate-user, Its just a myth that non vegetarian foods increase weight. If you are a vegetarian, you can include whole milk and dairy products and foods which are calorie dense. Egs. Include: dry fruits, cheese, paneer, you can have rice instead of wheat. These should be included in the plan daily.
Lybrate-user healthy food is the best best medicine for healthy body you should start eating small frequent energy dense meals instead of 3 large meal like stuffed paranthas with curd\ whole eggs\spoon full of desi ghee in dal or with roti, paneer, nuts, sprouts, pulses, etc have shakes of fruits with added nuts drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water. Eat all seasonal fruits and vegetables. Manage stress do some moderate intensity exercises for 30 minutes daily. Have positive body image appreciate your self quit smoking or drinking if any Take sound sleep of 7-9 hour keep your self motivated as it not going to happen overnight consult me privately for customized diet plan as per your needs.