SirI could not hold strong erection for enough time when we engaged in sexNo medicine so far usedkindly advise me or to treat me I am 65 years old.

SirI could not hold strong erection for enough time when ...
Hello- Aging slows down your reaction time. It stymies the immune system. And it even minimizes the production of essential sex hormones. Andropause, known as Male Menopause, slows the production of testosterone. Low testosterone levels cause males to feel moody, depressed, and experience weakened erections. To counteract the effects of aging, you can take supplements that help regain your sexual function. For example, taking anti-oxidant herbs can eliminate toxins found in the kidneys while improving hormone production. Supplements, when collated with Qi techinques, such as Harmonic Qi Gong, help enhance the effectiveness of the supplements. A combination of healthy food, quality sleep, sex techniques and Anti-Aging Solution For Erectile Tissues can improve liver and kidney functions to correct erectile dysfunction and improve hormone production.