Hi. I recently changed my dentist for some reason. My new dentist after drilling cavities uses tissue paper to dry and clean inside of teeth. What will happen if some tissue paper is left inside the teeth while filling. Although I know he is a professional but none of the other dentists used to do this. Can you please tell me what will happen if some tissue paper is left inside teeth while filling. Thank you.

Hi. I recently changed my dentist for some reason. My new...
Don't worry! tissue paper will not cause any inflammatory or allergic reaction. Only thing it can cause is improper bonding between tooth and restorative material, which in turn can decrease durability of filling. THANK YOU.
if some tissue paper is left inside ... the filling might come out .. as it may not stick...due to presence of paper...
Hello, There are no chances of blot paper being left in cavity. Though if it will be left there, the filling will not be properly placed during procedure and he will remove the artifact and replace the filling. You don't need to worry thanks.
Nothing will happen. Tissue paper do not harm or do anything. Just that it shouldn't left behind in cavity.