I have a problem. My semens get leaked all the time. Any bad thinking or if talk with my gf or any gals my semens start coming out through penis tip always. Is it ok or m suffering from a disease. M so unhappy with the secretion of semen all the time .plz reply.

I have a problem. My semens get leaked all the time. Any ...
It is called precum .. excess semen leakage leads to weakness, fatigue , back pain , hair loss, testicular pain , erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, pelvic cramp etc .. do not ignore necessity to get treated..homoepathic treatment will cure precum as well as its side effects permanently.
Hello- You are suffering from seminal leakage. It is one of the male sexual disorders in which the carrier fluid of sperms, i.e. semen slips out or leaks out of the shaft without an erection causing great frustration for the male. The basic cause of semen leakage is the over stimulated functioning of the parasympathetic nerves. This sort of stimulation is triggered by the habit of excessive masturbation. The parasympathetic nerves aid in keeping the ejaculation valve closed, thereby helping a man to maintain his erection during sexual performance. But over stimulation weakens the nerves and they can no longer keep the valve tightly shut. Consequently semen leaks out. You can take herbal supplements containing a collection of miraculous herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, shilajit, safed musli, saffron, asparagus, mucuna pruriens etc. These herbs are potent enough to nourish and strengthen the parasympathetic ejaculatory system. They not only enhance the power of the nerves but also that of ejaculation valve, thereby forbidding semen leakage.