Hello I want detoxify my body, I am a regular smoker and many days back I used to smoke weed and now I stopped later I got heat boils to my left leg one after one from 1 month. I have got 4 heat boils to my left leg back to back. Can you please suggest me how to flush out all the toxic substances from my body. I also lost weight from 55 kgs to 49 over last 6 months.

Hello
I want detoxify my body, I am a regular smoker and ...
Detoxification requires that all traces of nicotine and other chemicals found in tobacco products are eliminated from your body. Tobacco withdrawal symptoms must be addressed and treated in order to get past the detox stage and into recovery. As with any addiction, recovery from nicotine and tobacco addiction is difficult to accomplish alone. Joining a program with others who are working to detox from tobacco addiction and move past the withdrawal symptoms can ensure you have a better chance at success. Exercising frequently will also help detox your body of the damaging chemical load from cigarettes. Exercise improves circulation, cell regeneration and the release of toxins from the body. Your body excretes chemicals in your sweat, and drinking water after a workout provides your cells with clean, chemical-free water. As you start exercising more you'll begin to regain the lung capacity you lost while smoking.