Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 33 year old. I have sore under my foot from last two months. Its very painful and I am unable to walk properly.What can i do?

1 Doctor Answered
This is non healing ulcer avoid shoe bite, avoid ingrowing toe nail, keep good hygiene of feet show to surgeon with blood reports if dm then get treated by phy and surg,
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.