Hi I want scaling and polishing my teeth. What it costs please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi I want scaling and polishing my teeth. What it costs p...
It ranges from 500-2500 depending on the condition of your teeth.
It depends on staining grade on your theeh. Also dpends .subgingival calculus present or not. Usually it costes around 500-800 per sitting. How many sitting required your dentist will tell you after your clinical examination.
It will be around 1000 -1500 rs.
Scaling charges depends upon the amount of tartar, stains or debris. Can range from 800 to2200.
Cost starts from 2000.
You can Visit Surendra dental college. You can get scaling done in 400 to 600 INR. If it is done by staff still you will get it done witin 1000 INR. Thank You.
It may cost from 300-1000 depending on the dentist you consult.