Hello Sir/Madam, My mother (63 yrs) is a CKD patient undergoing Peritoneal Dialysis (3 exchange/day). She is having pain in her tooth, so, I took her to a Dentist. He prescribed her Cefdiel 300 (twice daily for 5 days) and Dolonex Rapid (20 mg) twice daily for 2 days. My question is, are these medicines safe for my mother?

Hello Sir/Madam, 
My mother (63 yrs) is a CKD patient und...
You should take her for proper investigation to rule out the cause of pain for right line of treatment. Because in kidney problem she should not take too much analgesics.
Hello Sir/Madam, 
Any tablets should be taken with caution. Since your mother is having chronic kidney disease and undergoing dialysis, dont hesitate to consult your nephrologist before taking the drugs. You may ask them in advance what are the tablets she can take for fever, tooth ache, body pain etc for emergency purpose when you cant reach the doctor. Later you can visit him for treatment.
Hello Sir/Madam, 
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations (full mouth x-ray) to decide upon treatment. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Goggle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.