I seen lot of people's gums getting pulled up thus exposing the roots of the teeth. How to get the gums back on to the teeth?

I seen lot of people's gums getting pulled up thus exposi...
Well the cause has to be found out and a minor surgical procedure can be done to reattach the gums to the lost level.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening & advancement procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.