I am 25 years old. Sometimes feel embarise cz I hv improper nd yellowish teeth, as mu front two teeth r lil bit big as compared with other teeth. Is Dr. any treatment which can help? If yes please provide me the name with full description.

I am 25 years old. Sometimes feel embarise cz I hv improp...
Need cosmetic treatment. Advice for veneers. Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Yes we can get the smile designing done for you to make your a front teeth looks symmetrical and also, better treatment and options can be provided if you show us the clinical picture of your teeth. About yellowishness we again need to see the clinical picture as yellowishness can be due to many reason and we have to rule out one by one and come to a final cause. Then we can give you the perfect treatment.
Consult a orthodontist you may require braces n for yellow teeth get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Yellow teeth could be corrected by cosmeticprocedure like veneering and bleaching technique. If your front tooth are really big it could be corrected by Fixed dental prosthesis in which your natural teeth is reduced all around little bit and a artificial cap can be fabricated and fixed permanently. It will mimic your natural teeth.
You have to go for a scaling, cleaning and polishing to a dentist.
For yellowish teeth again if there is tartar /deposit then you can get teeth cleaning done. But if the natural colour is yellow you can might as well get teeth bleaching done .for fr/ont teeth .we would have to check you clinically first .as orthodontic treatment or cosmetic correction can help you get those teeth in size.