Cap of my already rc done tooth is broken and needs replacement. Also gap is formed to adjacent tooth .do I have to do rc again .also should I see mds doctor. Tooth is lower one last but one.

Cap of my already rc done tooth is broken and needs repla...
You can get the crown replaced. No need to undergo the RCT procedure again unless you are experiencing pain in that tooth. You don't necessarily need to get it done by an MDS. You can also get it replaced with an experienced BDS doctor too.
You do not need to undergo rc again until the teeth is intact. You need to undergo repair of the cap.
If no problem cap can b given again MDS Dr. is better trained so choice is urs consult a prosthodontist.
RCT may not be effective. Extraction is the best option.