Dr. Please tell me why I am having eruptions on face with pus and I am 55 yrs old am sugar BP patient taking also cholesterol medicines.

Dr. Please tell me why I am having eruptions on face with...
high cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. you should be avoid bad habits ,fatty meal/oily foods/junk/fast foods/alcohol/smoking/noo-veg. take whole grain meal/oats/dalia/green veg./fruits/juice/ use garlic . you can take also cap. ecosprin gold-10 at night. and consult cardiologist.