I am chewing tobacco since last 20 years and I am 42 year old. I am unable to open my mouth. Hardly one finger inside the mouth. Please suggest me.

I am chewing tobacco since last 20 years and I am 42 year...
Stop tobbaco consult a maxillofacial surgeon you may require surgery med n physiotherapy it's likely to b osmf a precancerous condition.
Hello Lybrate user, by your habit of chewing tobacco, since last 20 years nd your inability to open mouth I can infer you have developed a condition called oral submucous fibrosis (osmf). In these case tissue of your cheek loses it's elasticity, and becomes fibrosed i.e stiff. The best person to treat such cases is an oral pathologist. I will suggest you to immediately stop the habit of chewing tobaco and visit an oral pathologist as soon as possible.
Quit habits strictly. Seems like you have oral submucous fibrosis (OSMF). Kindly consult an oral & maxillo facial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need conservative or surgical management for mouth opening depending upon the stage of OSMF .Advise full mouth opening, ballooning exercise & side to side movement of the jaw. Wrap 25 to 30 ice-cream sticks, make a bundle, put it between upper & lower front teeth for 15 minutes thrice a day increase 1 sticks each day.
Stop chewing tobacco. Then try to open your mouth gradually. Daily facial movement. And also you need to visit a surgeon.