My toothbrush accidentally got in contact with cockroach killing spray (not direct contact). I used the brush so is there any harm? Or suggest what should I do now.

My toothbrush accidentally got in contact with cockroach ...
Dear Lybrate user, you haven't mentioned clearly whether it came in contact with just the bottle of spray or the actual spray. It's alright if it was just in contact with the bottle but if the spray contacted the bristles directly then you should not have used it. If you want to continue with the same toothbrush, you can dip it in warm water with a few drops of dettol to disinfect it. You can also use the same method to thoroughly clean your toothbrush every 2-3 weeks. You should always keep your toothbrush at least 6 ft away from the toilet and also make sure that no disinfectants like lizol or toilet cleaners like harpic are around.
Change your brush. To a new one.
If you had washed it well before use its ok.
Just change the tooth brush and store it properly.
Discard the old brush and go for a new one.
It there is no immediate symptoms after applying in mouth, you do not need to worry.
Discard the toothbrush and get a new one.
Need not worry. Whats happened has happened. Of any symptoms appears in 72 hrs visit doctor. Worst case scenario you would have brushed and spitted out with toothpaste. Not ingested it. So need not fear.