Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 35 my weight is 75, I am Strict in diet but my weight is gaining what to do I am a house wife and i want to lose my weight please suggest me

1 Doctor Answered
Hi priya.. If you want proper treatment then you must consult for homoeopathic treatment... If you just want advise then you may take Phytolacca Berry Q 10 drops tds in glass of water, exercise at least 35 minutes...daily And in diet take more protein...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.