Dear Dr. I suffering from skin disease. But I have not know name of this disease. Disease is just like as circles in my skin through over the parts of arms, legs,thighs and left right sides of tests in night and day I have lot of itchiness and acidic. Dear Dr. I had taken lot of medicine such medicine name as 1 cream (Nomite) permethrin (Biosol 6) clobetasol propionate & salicylic acid (vivsert) sertaconazole nitrate 2%w/w.2 Tablets & capsules (vilfol 5) Folic acid 5 mg (Etaviv) Itraconazole 100 mg ,(prugo_10) Hydroxyzine. 3 Soaps (Walker) ketoconazole 2%w/w.4 Lotions Colsaft AF, Biomethrin lotion. No5 Powders Myzole etc. Dear Dr. no medicine does not control my skin disease. Dear Dr. day by day disease increasing other parts of the body. Please Please Dear Dr. give me best suggestion how I control this disease it better for me and It is also great kindness of you.

Dear Dr. I suffering from skin disease. But I have not kn...
hello lybrate user, circular eruption with itching is tinea cotporis. it is a fungal infection of legs,hands region.it is contagious infection transmitted by fomites such as towel, hotel bed sheets etc. it often have reoccuring tendency even after completing antifungal treatment. maintain proper hygiene, keep affected area dry, use separate towels, avoid tight clothing, avoid synthetic cloths. have healthy diet.avoid stress. Take homeopathic treatment for fungal infection. it's safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. natural homeopathic medicine strikes at the root of problem to ensure complete cure. In chronic cases, medicine is selected on the basis of thorough details of patient like medical history, causes, temperament etc.; such well selected remedy gives complete cure and stops the reoccuring tendency of infection. message back for consultation.