Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 22 years old and all of a sudden one month ago, I couldn't feel orgasm during masturbation. Everything was fine even on the day before. Even the day before the problem began I had masturbated and got an orgasm. But ever since that day I have no orgasm whenever I masturbate. Now after a month I am even noticing that I can't maintain an erection without constant mental thoughts about sex. Previously I could maintain an erection for about 30 secs even without any thoughts. Now I lose my full erection within seconds. But can get it back again if I start thinking of sex. Why did this problem happen all of a sudden? I did not have any injury or anything and don't have any other health issues. This problem is also causing so much depression.

I am 22 years old and all of a sudden one month ago, I co...
You are suffering from erectile dysfunction that is very harmful at this very young age. Proper erection and sex timing is too important to  have a satisfactory intercourse for both you and your partner. ED can eventually lead to embarrassment in front of your partner as you won't be able to satisfy her. This condition can be solved with proper ayurvedic treatment that will help you in getting and maintaining proper erection also in increasing penis size. There are other factor also that are affecting it. Conslt me privatly for more details. I will guide you further. Tc.