Hi I got married in 24 Nov. 2016 but not able to conceive. What precautions should I take for conceive a baby.

Hi I got married in 24 Nov. 2016 but not able to conceive...
There are maximum chances of getting pregnant in the mid cycle days  of menstrual cycle. If your cycle is of 28 days (1st day to be counted on the day menstrual flow starts) the 14th day bears the maximum chances of getting pregnant. On the both sides of 14th day chances of conceiving gradually decreases with minimum chance (not zero) near 1st and 28th day of cycle. Always be happy with your personality and enjoy your present, Avoid all types of stress. Take more fruits and vegetables, Avoid junk food (Fat fried street food with more calories) Maintain physical activities regularly Have sound  Sleep regularly  with best possible schedule. You can also have some Homeopathic medicine (if you have faith) for easy conception (may be due to PCOS) For more help you can contact me through Lybrate personally.