My son was seen by a child neurologist in 2012. The findings were: Xavier has delayed speech, mild growth retardation, relative macrocephaly, limb hyptonia/joint hypermobility, excessive drooling and minor dysmorphic features. He says he cannot remember things. For example he saw his dad last week and cannot remember what his dad discussed with him. He messes up his underwear and he is fully potty trained. I wonder if this is physical. His behavioral assessment said his reasoning skills are below the normal range and indicate he may have problems learning new concepts. His head circumference is 52 cm. When he was three it was 51.5. Hie weight is 43 lbs. Is that normal? Could all of this indicate cerebral palsy. He is 7 years old. He will be 8 years in October.

There could be multiple reasons for this issue, either a.genetic/congenital defect or a metabolic inborn error. It doesn't seen like like. Clear cut cerebral palsy but. This warrants deeper. Evaluation and continual treatment.