I have problem in my teeth. Teeth are getting yellow day by day. My mouth smells too much. At night during sleeping salivation occur too much with very bad smell and color. Please suggest me any control. How to control salivation and bad breathing and teeth be white.

Dear Lybrate user, Yellowish teeth and bad breath are signs of poor oral hygiene. Please visit your dentist and get scaling and polishing done. Please maintain good oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily and use of mouthwash twice daily. Use a tongue cleaner to keep your tongue clean and use a dental floss to clean between two teeth. Try to increase your water intake and eat a healthy diet.
First get you scaling (cleaning by dentist) done the brush twice a day.
Hello Lybrate user, yellowish discolouration of teeth is due to improper brushing, so start brushing twice daily in proper way. Also I think you need to have scaling and polishing of your teeth, that means cleaning of teeth with the help of ultrasonic instrument. This will remove the hard deposits over you teeth. Also foul smell is due to infection so a course of antibiotic will help. Visit your nearby dentist for scaling and polishing. As far as salivation is concerned, you must be mouth breather, i.e your mouth must be open during your sleep. Hope this helps.
Start brushing twice daily after meals, then get a scaling done from a dentist to get rid of bad breath problem.
Hello you need to brush twice daily and clean your tongue, consume good amount of water. Visit the dentist for scaling asap.In case of any periodontal disease the dentist might prescribe you antibiotics and mouthrinse.
Yellowish discoloration is due to staining on teeth. Need scaling and polishing. Use snowdent tooth paste twice daily for 15 days. Sensoform gumpaint twice daily. And maintain your oral hygiene.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Brush atlst three times a day..at night brush with baking soda and rinse ur mouth with lemon water..rub ur teeth with a slice of lemon..use mouth wash having hydrogen per-oxide..chew 3-4 basil leaves in the morning...use whitening toothpaste..