Forearms pain I cannot do biceps set from this. It happen in middle of wrist and elbow.

Forearms pain I cannot do biceps set from this. It happen...
Hello lybrate-user, It might be due to tightness in the firearm muscles, before doing biceps sets please do stretching of the arm and forearm muscles first and then initiate the session.
As per the symptoms it can be lateral epicondylitis also known as tennis elbow. In this there is difficulty in lifting weights. For this you need to avoid lifting weights or any other activities which require lifting or twisting actions of forearm. As per weight lifting is concerned you need to give rest to the part so that it can heal. Normally it takes 6 weeks to 12 weeks for condition to improve. For pain relief apply locally ice packs 2 to 3 times daily and take analgesics. Hope this information is helpful you can contact for further assistance.