I am suffering from decay in 6 molars, It is 100% damaged, what treatment should I take?

I am suffering from decay in 6 molars, It is 100% damaged...
If it's 100% damaged, then remove it.
Root canal treatment, may require post and core. If not may have to remove the tooth and place bridge or implant or removable denture.
If its 100% danage thn btr extract tht tooth.
Dear Lybrate user, It seems you intend to say that the crown (the part of the tooth visible in the mouth) is completely damaged. Kindly visit a dentist and get an x-ray done for the molar. The tooth roots needs to be examined for infection and will most probably need to be removed to avoid future complications like pus and bone loss.
First do x ray.
Dear lybrate-user You need to visit the dentist. Get your x ray done. After evaluation of x ray we can plan the treatment.
If caries is there is there superficially then normal. Permanent filling u can do. If caries is Deep then Root canal treatment needed. If tooth condition is very bad then extraction needed. Gargle with warm salted water. Dont neglected it