What medicine should I take to lose my weight easily with minimal side effects. I am gaining also. My weight is 105 kg, age 30 yrs, male. No suffering from any disease. I am at Delhi. Please suggest 2 or 3 good brands.

What medicine should I take to lose my weight easily with...
Hi lybrate-user there is no as such medicine to loose weight. U should do lifestyle modification like you can do a regular Physical activity of 45 min or may be joining a gym would be a better option. Second take small frequent meals, Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet .U can consult me personally for weight loss diet plan.
It's better to avoid medicines for weight loss to avoid the side effect of the medicine, you can start with the diet as it will help you to loose 3-4 kg in month in a healthy way. You can include green leafy vegetables, fruits good source of protein and for a customized diet you can take my diet plans.
Start with a proper diet plan and mild exercise. You can also do Yoga as it can be very effective. If at all you want medications then you need to visit a doctor and under his observation take medications. You should also do certain tests to assess your healthy status. You can also opt for Homeopathy which is safe and without any side effects. You can contact me online for details.