After Playing badminton or any physical exercise my heartbeat/pulse elevate above 100 and it took 4 to 5 hours to recover to normal value of 80-85. I am worried I am suffering from cardiovascular problem. My resting heartbeat is around 70. Please guide me.

Whenever one exercises, the heArt rate goes up. The maximum you can take up your heArt rate is (220-ur age) approx. And once you stop exercising the heArt rate takes a little time to come back to normal. Either you r wrongly interpreting. One doesn't take 8-9 hrs to get back to normal. Kindly consult a physician in thAt case.
Hello, Cool down after exercise becomes important because of this reason.The idea is to lie down for atleast 10 mins after any physically strenuous exercise.That will ensure your body parameters get back to normal.
You are normal. Heart rate goes up when you play/exercise and it comes down slowly after that. It may take many hours after that to come to normal. So just relax, you are perfectly fine.