Hello sir/madam m male 26 married I have upset stomach from childhood whenever I eat spicy food I 'll get motions due to that I can't able to eat chicken, mutton curries etc. Any spicy food in functions and parties etc. I feel shy in front of others because they can eat anything, what should I do is there any permanent solution for this.

Hello sir/madam m male 26 married I have upset stomach fr...
Your only solution is best avoid foods that irritate your system. Becoz you don't eat to show people. There is nothing to be shy. Eating habits are formed since an early age. U lose nothing in life if you don't eat spicy food. So don't let that bother you n your health is foremost.
Ideally I would like to interact, and counselling with you, to understand fully, b'cos matter is incomplete. You Eat nonspicy non veg items and find out whether you r allergic to fish, zinga, chicken, eggs,mutton. Be vigilant. Consult SOS.