Sir/mam, please suggest me which tablets are very effective to dental ache please please suggest me I am suffering from more dental ache.

Sir/mam, please suggest me which tablets are very effecti...
Hello Dental pain can't be treated with medication alone. You need to visit a dentist and get an x ray done for the teeth. Second I can suggest you to follow mouth rinse with salt water and turmeric mixture twice a day. And a colgate pain out gel may help a bit. Else any painkiller will help. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
Hello pratibha, for toothache painkillers will give you relief for few hours. So it is better to get your teeth checked from a dentist for finding out the exact reason of pain and your dentist will suggest the exact treatment. You can take paracetamol 625 mg, 3 to 4 times daily for pain relief. Hope this helps.
Taking tab for dental aches is asking for big trouble the cause should b found n tt consult a dentist over use of pain killers leads to stomoch lever kidney problems.
Hello, You can take Tab Dolo 625 after food twice or thrice a day in case you are not allergic to paracetamol. But you need to visit the dentist as soon as possible for proper treatment else teeth will worsen over the time.
Pain killer will not solve your problem properly, its temporary remedy. Commonly infection causes pain, then Antibiotics is needed. Treatment will be depend upon your causative factors for pain. Gargle twice daily with warm salted water. Visit dentist to knw the problem & permanent remedy.
Dear Lybrate user, only dental treatment is suitable for toothache. Repeated and unnecessary use of pain killers and antibiotics for dental problems is not the solution. For emergency purpose, you may take any pain killer/paracetamol. Colgate came out with their pain-out gel a few months ago, You may keep it handy. The ultimate solution is to eliminate the cause of pain. Consult you local dentist and get a dental check up done.