I am 40 years old and have severe thinning of hair and extreme hair loss. I have taken many treatments for that. I want to know if there is any role of platelet rich plasma therapy. If yes which is a good doctor for this.

I am 40 years old and have severe thinning of hair and ex...
Only prp doesn't work. You may be suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts refeeding from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. This may also be accompanied by severe dandruff. The FDA approved treatment for this condition is a lotion and tablets. There is no other alternative. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects on the hair roots. Please contact me with photos using online consult option for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting. I can give guidance and then you can continue treatment on your own.