My wife is suffering from pre-infertility. We are trying from 15 months for a baby. According to HSG Report Left Fimbrial is block. AMH in Blood is .92 ng/ml. Taken 3 months medicine from a good doctor, but result is negative. Can she conceive by medicine or have go through IUI or IVF or any other Way? N.B. TSH- 4.5 Taking Eltroxin 88.

Infertility is not a disease, but a derangement- a condition where the couple is unable to conceive. The patient may have tried the help of ART=Assisted Reproductive Treatment, starting from simple medication to expensive and invasive procedures, IVF, ICSI, PGD etc. These can lead to anything from derangement in the normal physiology, to gross irreversible pathology, leading to iatrogenic complications. Numerous infertility cases have been treated successfully with homeopathic medicine and they have been reported on homeopathic medical journals. All these cases show how homeopathic treatment restored overall health and helped women, who were previously infertile conceive and have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Homeopathic remedies can help infertile couples achieve pregnancy even if there are physical conditions that can prevent the implantation of the embryo contributing to infertility or miscarriages . You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
After the details of reports you have sent it seems to be very difficult for your wife to conceive as her ovarian reserve is verypoor along with one sided blockage. I would have suggested for Iui if her reserve was ok but don't waste money on it as it will not give you results. Best treatment is ivf for you. Also her dose of eltroxin is to be changed as tsh is high. U can maximum do one thing is repeat amh from a good lab and then send me the report to decide for her. Do not worry. So many patients of mine are benefitted by me you will also become pregnant soon.