My baby which is about a month old, very often stretch it's body, and especially while stretching it makes some sort of noise from it's mouth. Unsure if this is normal to all babies or something I need to worry. Would appreciate the opinions and advices in anticipation.

Hello This is normal behavior of babies either they cry or scratch themselves to get attention of elders. They usually do such things when they are hungry and need care. Regards.
It's normal dear don't worry.
Dear Lybrate user, Please Relax! It is absolutely normal. Babies at such an early stage discover their ability to vocalize as they see you communicating with them (through eyes and encouraging words). Some babies begin to make some vowel sounds (like "ah-ah" or "ooh-ooh") at about 2 months. Your baby will "talk" to you with a variety of sound this is as normal as responding to your smiles with his or her own. :) This is simply a way to gain the caregiver's attention.
It is normal.