Free fluid in the pod means. Today my follicular study done day 14 of period. Right ovary dominant follicle size shows 24*22 mm left ovary shows 10*8 mm endometrial lining thickness is 8.3 but free fluid in the pod was absent means what. Is there chances to get pregnant please suggest me your answer.

Free fluid in the pod means. Today my follicular study do...
Your egg has grown but it not ruptured. If it gets ruptured them only free fluid in pod seen. Dr. might have given you injection to rupture like injection fertigyn.
Yes you can get pregnant despite free fluid in pouch of Douglas which indicates internal infections, curable though and can't affect the growing baby. Take a course of safer antibiotics now as suggested by your doctor if you get pregnant, may be the next ultrasound shows no fluid, means no infections antibiotics before pregnancy are a lot safer compared to antibiotics during pregnancy.