Hello Dr. I have a lump in my left side breast. It is over and Its size around 1.5 cm- 2 cm. I was tested FNAC test and result is it is fibroadenoma. It is never pain. But sometimes like if I press forcefully or sometime automatically pain started. Please suggest me some oil or home remedies for remove this lump.

Fibroadenoma can not resolve by itself. U have to go for excision.
Hello lybrate-user, As you mentioned you are suffering from Fibroadenoma of the breast. It happens due to hormonal changes at your age and it is very common. It need not to remove as it is completely innocuous. As in your case, it is painful, you can get it removed. The procedure itself will be minor and can be done under local anesthesia. There has been the role of evening primrose oil, which is available in chemist shops in capsule form, and to be started at 1gm 4 times a day with Vitamin E capsules. These remedies can be tried, but in your case, surgical removal would be rather simple and curative option. Good luck.
it's fibroadinoma . there is no treatment except surgery. it will not harm. You be tension free